If Peter Cunningham can write a book review for a book he has never read and is yet to be published, so can I. This only seems fair to me.
Review Prediction: Diane Ravitch will go after my good friend Winnie the Pooh. The chapter which includes a three-way mud wrestling scene among Ravitch, Kim Kardashian and Venus Williams is salacious as Ravitch resorts to tactics that are beneath someone of her stature: ad hominem attacks on both women, cherry picking their data, setting up straw women arguments, taking mud out of context and distorting its meaning, and ignoring sound advice that conflicts with her point of view.
She also wants to deny all poor Poo Bears from gaining the benefits of an education and a pot of honey. She is on the side of the terrorists, communists and demons.
TEST: (This test has more validity than the high stakes tests given to America’s children.)
Question: Hopefully, what do all of these have in common?
– Reign of Error by Diane Ravitch
– Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
– Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
– Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Answer: They were all destined for best seller status prior to their publication.
Question: What do all of these have in common?
– Reign of Error: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America’s Public Schools by Diane Ravitch
– Is Our Children Still Learnin’ Stuff: Heck of a Job, Arne by George W. Bush, NCLB Ret.
– Villainthropy: Amassing Tax-Free Wealth in Smiley-Face by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
– Altruism and Honesty in Education Reform: Wink-Wink by Jeb Bush (George’s wealthy brother)
– How to Win Friends and Influence People: Purchasing Legislators for Fun & Profit by The Koch Brothers
Answer: None have yet to be published.
Question: What do all of those NOT have in common?
Answer: The Reign of Error by Diane Ravitch is due for publication on Sept. 17, 2013. The others are dubious in more ways than one.
Question: What titles or appellations are attached to Peter Cunningham and me, Ken Previti, that “warrant attainment, hereditary privilege, noble birth and/or respect” regarding the justification for a review of a yet-to-be published book on education reform?
Answers: Peter Cunningham, self proclaimed friend of Arne Duncan, was the Assistant Secretary for Communications and Outreach in the U.S. Department of Education and is presently a well paid spin-doctor. Read his review HERE.
Ken Previti, self proclaimed friend of Winnie the Pooh, was a teacher and is presently the Hilarious Blogissimus Satirissimus Cum Laude for the Institute Exposing Emperors with No Clothes who are financed by the Education-Industrial Complex.
Question: Where can you advance order copies of Diane Ravitch’s yet-to-be published book, The Reign of Error: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America’s Public Schools?
or All of the Above – HERE
Tell all of your friends and neighbors!